Philips DreamStation Fixed CPAP Pro HumidHT Machine
- Patient driven design: a sleek, stylish, and low-profile design with all the features you could ever want in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
- Acclimation made easy: DreamStation includes a set of tools to help make it easy for patients starting CPAP therapy and for their continued long-term use. EZ-Start can help patients gradually acclimate to therapy, while SmartRamp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures.
- Simplified device evaluation: remote troubleshooting simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service. Users can use the easy device self-diagnostic tool to reduce the time and frustration associated with device troubleshooting.
- Cost-effective connectivity options: integrated Bluetooth®, and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems provide the most comprehensive suite of connectivity options among leading CPAP brands.
- Support for the long term: built-in Bluetooth makes connectivity to the DreamMapper patient self-management tool easy. DreamMapper provides goal-setting tools, helpful videos and ongoing feedback to keep you motivated and engaged.
- Wake up to progress: each morning users are greeted with a summary of their progress to motivate them to stick with their therapy. The display shows a simple trend of nightly hours of use, followed by a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights” that have more than 4 hours of use.
- Connect to the care team: connection to our powerful Encore Anywhere patient compliance management software provides a range of tools for monitorisation and management.